The Hospitality Consultant will be an integral part of the RLA Global Consulting Team. You will work with our international team to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help RLA deliver exceptional quality service to our clients.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioural traits:
- Acts as a single-point-of-contact for hospitality service needs and requests from RLA clients.
- Collaborates with other RLA Global members to deliver various hospitality and wellbeing services to clients, making certain that consistent, high-quality and cost-effective services are provided.
- Responsible for maintaining excellent work environment and condition of assigned floor/space through daily monitoring and inspections, restocking of supplies and inventory and coordination of repair services as needed.
- Outstanding customer service, communication and people skills, and the ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and handle constant interruptions with enthusiasm and a positive, professional attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, diligence in follow up tasks, and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Strong work ethic, dependability and strong professional demeanour.
- Able to work independently and effectively within a teaming environment, assuming responsibility without direct supervision.
In addition the ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioural traits:
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, with a can do nature
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to influence across organizations
- Proven High Performer
- Outstanding communicator and collaborator
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Candidate must possess a BS degree in Business Administration, Hotel, Tourism or related field.
- 3-5 years prior hospitality experience required,
- Consulting experience is beneficial.
Inside RLA Global
RLA Global was founded upon the principle that a smaller agency can produce high quality, top-flight services and stay accessible, responsive and fully client-centric. We wanted to create an advisory where there is full transparency in the way processes and services are created and delivered.
Hands-on decades-long experience means we’ve walked in our clients’ shoes, so we are quick to understand and assess clients’ situations. We deliver efficient, effective advice founded on practical experience and up-to-the-minute market intelligence.
RLA Global offers a full range of advisory and management services. We use our Wellbeing Hospitality® approach to assist with concept, planning and project management of leisure and hospitality assets.
We are responsive to ever-expanding opportunities in hotels, destination resorts, mixed-use real estate developments, active living communities and healthcare centres. Our international team of industry experts work closely with clients to develop and deliver unique hospitality and wellbeing concepts as well as management solutions that position projects for current and emerging market opportunities.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.