RLA Global Sales Intern will have a great opportunity to learn the fast-growing hospitality and wellbeing markets by conducting a number of key responsibilities such as:
- Driving development of collaterals, evaluation and prioritization for business processes and opportunities
- Conducting market research on IoT ecosystem and recommending strategic plans and objectives
- Preparing analytic reports, presentations and leading team initiatives to deliver towards team goals
- Facilitating working forums/meetings and partner closely with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioural traits:
- Strong analytical skills and project management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, proactive, with a can do nature
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to influence across organizations
- Proven High Performer
- Outstanding communicator and collaborator
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Candidate must be pursuing a BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Experience & strong proficiency in working MSFT office applications.
RLA Global was founded upon the principle that a smaller agency can produce high quality, top-flight services and stay accessible, responsive and fully client-centric. We wanted to create an advisory where there is full transparency in the way processes and services are created and delivered.
Hands-on decades-long experience means we’ve walked in our clients’ shoes, so we are quick to understand and assess clients’ situations. We deliver efficient, effective advice founded on practical experience and up-to-the-minute market intelligence.
RLA Global offers a full range of advisory and management services. We use our Wellbeing Hospitality® approach to assist with concept, planning and project management of leisure and hospitality assets.
We are responsive to ever-expanding opportunities in hotels, destination resorts, mixed-use real estate developments, active living communities and healthcare centres. Our international team of industry experts work closely with clients to develop and deliver unique hospitality and wellbeing concepts as well as management solutions that position projects for current and emerging market opportunities.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.